Wednesday, February 17, 2021

What's New?

Well, not much is new. We just keep getting hit with health issues. We got yanked off the road when I was hit with a form of Leukemia in July 2019. That put me in an anemic situation and I got a staph infection that attacked my kidneys. I was in the hospital with one to three bags of antibiotics dripping into me for 14 days. One doc I know but who was not treating me said I was dead on paper. I had hallucinations and don't recall much of what went on.

While there, I had a bone marrow biopsy which confirmed that I had Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) This kind does not kill you unless it morphs into the acute form.

The day before I was to go home from the hospital I was zapped with an attack of kidney stones. Perhaps prompted by the staph infection that I was admitted for?

Anyway, I got home for a few weeks and then got another infection. This time pneumonia because my blood counts were way wacked from leukemia and left me with low defenses. Another three days in the hospital with antibiotics and transfusions.

I got a port put in the first week in December and started chemo. After four treatments the doc pronounced me in "kinda remission". My blood counts had made it back to low normal except for platelets which remain low. In other words, I am as good as I am going to get.

Looking back a decade, my fatigue complaints increased every year and I think they were a forecast of leukemia. I know my platelets were a concern for the docs, but I had no idea what that indicated.

Last month, I had to have surgery again to remove the carcinoma near my eye. They did not get it all last year. They said this happens in less than 1% of surgeries. Lucky me. That was 3 weeks ago tomorrow. I am still one-eyed. That means I have had to stop all work on the RV. The only thing I have gotten done is our taxes. I can type with one eye. 


Enough about me. Dorothy has been having some serious issues also. She had bypass surgery in December 2019. 90% blockage in one artery and 60 to 80 in another two. They could not find any decent veins in her leg, so two of the three collapsed and they did stents last spring. She has done therapy and has improved, but still pops a nitro from time-to-time.

She kept putting off seeing the doc about pain in her left shoulder, figuring it would require rotator surgery like she had on her right side a few years back. That would mean putting off traveling longer. She finally went and learned no surgery was indicated, it was severe arthritis. She is doing PT for that and is still in pain.

We are a pair.

We will hope to have one more trip to see red rocks.


1 comment:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patient we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patient Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal treatment.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com . We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Doctor Itua Herbal Treatment..He assured me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Autism,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Tay tach disease,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

    ReplyDelete