Sunday, January 1, 2012

GETTING READY TO LEAVE



Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!


2011 was our year to stay home and get things accomplished. We sold our home in Hoover in August and bought one the next day that we really like in Montgomery. It’s close to our daughter and her family. It is so nice to be close to family after so many years. Our favorite thing about the house is that it’s one level. We are settled in our new home, Christmas is over, and it’s time to get ready to travel. We have missed being on the road. The goal is to leave around the middle of January and take a meandering trip to Alamo or Mission, TX, visiting friends and relatives along the way.


Before we can leave, I have to clean KoKo. Even if you don’t go anywhere, you still need to vacuum, dust and wash things. It’s going to be easy to pack this time because I only have one small step to get outside to KoKo. I am really getting excited about the trip.


My goal is to be stress free during the packing process, which I think will be easily accomplished.


Not that I’m counting, but it’s 13 days until we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment