Saturday, September 15, 2018

My Energy Level

For the last decade, my "energy level" has dropped every year. It was not great when we retired, but I could still hike 4-6 miles and stay up past midnight.

In the last 3-4 years, less than 2 miles has been my limit and I might start yawning at 6pm and will be asleep before 9.

I started using a CPAP during this time and it pushed my "energy level" way up, but the good effects wore off after three months.

I took CoQ10 and again my "energy level" went up for a month, then it went back down. I continue it as my doctor says it a good thing for anyone on a statin.

I had all sorts of tests done, even a heart cath. My heart and lung functions were considered normal. 

Meanwhile, my doctor was looking at my blood platelets. I don't know but guessing this is not a normal part of a blood test. They were low but on a roller coaster. After three years the trend, even with ups and downs, has been down. I am not to the required treatable threshold, but getting there.

Anyway, this is the reason for my complaint of fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment